Interest Free Furniture Finance
What is humm?
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest ever.
Who can humm?
- You just need to tick these boxes:
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Have an Australian debit or credit card
- Have an Australian drivers license, passport or Medicare card
- For Big things you also need to have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension
I want to humm! Where do I start
This bit’s super simple. First things first: depending on whether you’re an Apple or Android person, go to either the App Store or Google Play and download the App.
Once you’ve got the App running, just follow the steps and you’ll be good to go. Niiice!
How do I shop with humm?
Humm is fast and simple to use no matter where you prefer to shop. Online, simply select humm at checkout and you will be taken through to humm to confirm your payment. Instore, access the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
With no interest, are the fees high?
No, they’re not. When you buy a ‘Big thing’ you’ll pay an establishment fee. Then you’ll pay just $8 a month. For full details read your Continuing Credit Payment Plan agreement.
When you buy a ‘Little thing’, there are no fees if you choose to pay it back over 2.5 months. If you choose to pay over 5 months, you’ll pay just $8 a month.
You will only ever pay single $8 monthly fee regardless of the number of ongoing humm payment plans you have.